Terms & Conditions
PUTTING OUR ARRANGEMENT IN PLACE
1. Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Published prices, specifications and services are subject to change without notice, and do not include carriage unless explicitly stated. If you are paying by cheque or some other means, goods will not be dispatched until funds have been deposited into our account and cleared (we normally allow 5 working days for this).
2. Goods will only be delivered to the billing address.
3. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any products/services ordered. All products are sold subject to availability.
4. To comply with certain manufacturers’ agreements and government regulations, Designer Boutique Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to export certain products from the United Kingdom to some countries.
5. Claims for damage, non-functionality and shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods, otherwise standard warranty procedures apply. Designer Boutique Ltd. is not responsible for ensuring safe delivery of a returned item.
6. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Designer Boutique Ltd. acknowledges all manufacturers trade marks and service marks used throughout this website.
7. We strive to accurately reproduce the exact colour of items in photographs, but we cannot always guarantee this is the case.
8. Errors and omissions excepted.
9. Designer Boutique Ltd is a UK registered company (07148473). VAT number is 986 076 081 .
Address: Designer Boutique Ltd, Stopgate Lane, Aintree, Liverpool, L9 6AN.