White Cruyff Pep Trainers.
- White Pep Trainer with Purple Tongue.
- Classic Cruyff Branding throughout the Trainer.
- White Moulded Sole.
- White laces with Silver Cruyff Badge.
- Single Blue and Red Strip on Out Step of Trainer.
- Mesh Detailing to Toe.
- Also Available in Black Pep Trainers.
- Product Code; C42322082.
- Available from the Aintree Store.
The brand Cruyff was founded in 1979 by Johan Cruyff and Emilio Lazzarini when they created the Cruyff classic. Cruyff’s popularity grew in the 1980s as they were the choice of many football players including; Vanenburg, Winter, Jordi, Bergkamp, Petterson, and Bosman. The ideal off-duty trainer. The purple tongue against the classic charcoal and black make the perfect pairing that allow the trainer to be the ideal match with dark or indigo jeans with a polo or crew neck t-shirt.