Cruyff White Pelota Trainer.
- White Leather/Patent Pelota Trainer.
- Ribbed effect stitching either side.
- Patent leather to Toe,Heel and Tongue.
- White Classic Moulded Soul.
- Cruyff Branding to Laces and Embossed into Back of Trainer and Tongue.
- Product Code; C43122055.
- Available at Aintree Store.
The brand Cruyff was founded in 1979 by Johan Cruyff and Emilio Lazzarini when they created the Cruyff classic.Cruyff’s popularity grew in the 1980s as they were the choice of many football players including; Vanenburg, Winter, Jordi, Bergkamp, Petterson, and Bosman. The brand still remains a popular choice today. These trainers have a unique ribbed effect stitching to either side. Wear as part of a casual outfit. Perfect to steer away from darker colours for the coming spring/summer seasons. Accompany with jeans of any wash and t-shirt or polo to complete the look. Add a coat or knitwear for colder weather.