Cruyff Vicenzo Black Trainers
- Black Nylon Trainer with Patent Leather Detail.
- Patent Leather Tongue and Heel.
- Fit true to size.
- Black Suede Like Fabric to Front of Trainer.
- Light Blue Cruyff Signature Branding to Sides.
- Cruyff Branding on Tongue and Heel.
- Product Code.
- Available at Aintree Store.
The Cruyff brand was founded in 1979 by Johan Cruyff and Emilio Lazzarini. The Vicenzo is one of the younger styles within the collection, but has become a firm favourite. They have a slim profile and have interesting details like the patent leather tongue and heel. They can be worn as part of both a smart or casual outfit. Match with any wash in denim and a T-shirt or polo depending on occasion.
Designer Boutique Menswear offer a variety of delivery methods including free next day delivery on orders over £100.
- Standard UK Delivery (1-2 days*) - £4.95
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (1 day*) - £7.95
- FREE Delivery* on ALL orders over £100
- Guaranteed UK Saturday Delivery* - £11.95
- European Standard Delivery (3-7 days*) - £14.95
- Worldwide Delivery (5-9 days*) - from £19.95
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to return your item(s) back to us. All items must be returned in their original, unworn condition, complete with all tags & labels. If this is adhered to, we will issue a refund for your item(s) upon receipt.
For more detailed delivery and returns information, click here.
Make sure the here link above goes to correct page on new web address.