White Cruyff Santi Trainers
- Metallic lace logo
- Tongue logo
- Signature stitch logo
- Tone stitching
- Textured body
- Mixed fabric
- Available at Our Aintree Store.
The brand Cruyff was founded in 1979 by Johan Cruyff and Emilio Lazzarini when they created the Cruyff classic. Cruyff’s popularity grew in the 1980s as they were the choice of many football players including; Vanenburg, Winter, Jordi, Bergkamp, Petterson, and Bosman. The brand still remains a popular choice today. These trainers would be best warn with a nice light jean or a nice Navy Short.
Designer Boutique Menswear offer a variety of delivery methods including free next day delivery on orders over £100.
- Standard UK Delivery (1-2 days*) - £4.95
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (1 day*) - £7.95
- FREE Delivery* on ALL orders over £100
- Guaranteed UK Saturday Delivery* - £11.95
- European Standard Delivery (3-7 days*) - £14.95
- Worldwide Delivery (5-9 days*) - from £19.95
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to return your item(s) back to us. All items must be returned in their original, unworn condition, complete with all tags & labels. If this is adhered to, we will issue a refund for your item(s) upon receipt.
For more detailed delivery and returns information, click here.
Make sure the here link above goes to correct page on new web address.