Cruyff Santi Trainers Navy Blue
- Navy Ribbed Leather Outer.
- Silver Metal Eyelets.
- Navy Laces.
- Grey Suede Detailing around eyelets.
- Off White Sole.
- Metal Badge to Outer Step.
- Classic Cruyff Logo to Tongue and Heel.
- Product Code; C52722068.
- Available from Our Aintree Store.
The brand Cruyff was founded in 1979 by Johan Cruyff and Emilio Lazzarini when they created the Cruyff classic. Cruyff’s popularity grew in the 1980s as they were the choice of many football players including; Vanenburg, Winter, Jordi, Bergkamp, Petterson, and Bosman. The brand still remains a popular choice today. Adding a thicker sole Cruyff are bringing a new style to their Footwear range, giving you a more smarter option. Pair with a slim fit jean and either a polo, tee or shirt.
Designer Boutique Menswear offer a variety of delivery methods including free next day delivery on orders over £100.
- Standard UK Delivery (1-2 days*) - £4.95
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (1 day*) - £7.95
- FREE Delivery* on ALL orders over £100
- Guaranteed UK Saturday Delivery* - £11.95
- European Standard Delivery (3-7 days*) - £14.95
- Worldwide Delivery (5-9 days*) - from £19.95
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you have 7 days from the date of receipt to return your item(s) back to us. All items must be returned in their original, unworn condition, complete with all tags & labels. If this is adhered to, we will issue a refund for your item(s) upon receipt.
For more detailed delivery and returns information, click here.
Make sure the here link above goes to correct page on new web address.