Cruyff Pelota Navy.
- Navy Cruyff with Patent Leather detailing.
- Navy Satin with Ribbed Effect Stitching to Sides.
- White Laces.
- Cruyff Branding to Laces, Tongue, Heel and Side of Sole.
- White Soles.
- Silver Detail on Back of Heel with ‘Cruyff’ Embossed.
- Available at Aintree Store.
- Product Code; C43122054.
The brand Cruyff was founded in 1979 by Johan Cruyff and Emilio Lazzarini when they created the Cruyff classic.Cruyff’s popularity grew in the 1980s as they were the choice of many football players including; Vanenburg, Winter, Jordi, Bergkamp, Petterson, and Bosman. The brand still remains a popular choice today. These trainers have a unique ribbed effect stitching to either side. Pair with both smart and casual outfits. Wear with dark jeans and t-shirt or polo for a casual outfit. If you are going for a more formal look simply opt for a smart shirt rather than a tee or polo. Add a coat or knitwear for colder weather.