Cruyff Black Recopa Classic Trainer.
- Recopa Classic Style in Black with Red Detailing.
- Satin Sides with Ribbed Effect Stitching.
- Comes with Both Red and Black Laces.
- Patent Leather to Toe, Heel, Tongue and Eyelets.
- Cruyff Branding to Tongue, Heel, laces and Side of Trainer.
- Also Available in Navy.
- Product Code; C33422070.
- Available at Aintree Store.
Founded in 1979 by Johan Cruyff and Emilio Lazzarini Cruyff began manufacturing football boots. Later that year they created the Cruyff classic still seen on shelves today. Cruyff’s popularity grew in the 1980s as they were the choice of many football players including; Vanenburg, Winter, Jordi, Bergkamp, Petterson, and Bosman. The Recopa Classic is one of Cruyff’s best selling styles, perfect for either smarter or casual wear. To dress up, wear with darker wash slim jeans and a collared polo shirt. For casual days, wear with dark slim jeans and a t-shirt in co-ordinating colours. Laces can also be alternated between red and black depending on your preference.